Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
SUMMER TAKEOVER CHARITY T-SHIRT (LIMITED EDITION)
THE STORY BEHIND THE T-SHIRT
Charity is especially important within our community. This year we wanted to get personal… Our co-founder Scott suffered with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia throughout the entirety of his childhood, so this year Tegan (Scott’s partner & team member) is taking on the Great North Run to raise money for Blood Cancer UK. This charity is very close to our hearts and their amazing work has saved many people’s lives, including Scott’s. All profits from T-shirt sales will be used to sponsor Tegan as she takes on this half-marathon!
T-Shirts available in Black only
This T-Shirt features all clubs/organisations that attended our Summer Show this year!
- Garage Kazoku
- Midnight Culture
- GR Supra Owners UK
- Shropshire MX5
- Nota Fabrications
- CC Collective
- TH Detailing
- LayLow Ridez
- Cult 86
- Louis Ratcliffe Photography
Thank you for supporting us!
- Relaxed fit.
- Taped neck.
- Tubular body.
- Twin needle stitching.
- 100% Heavyweight Cotton
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees and do not tumble dry for best results. Iron Inside out to ensure longevity of the print
The Boring Legal Stuff:
- Order fulfilment: Please allow up to 7 working days
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
- All profits will go to charity – therefore all sales are final.